Humanity is Slowly shutting down

There has been a lot of questions and such lately from those close to me about music. Well I've really spent a lot of time watching music and musicians and i've come up with one thing. Humanity is really shutting down. I've been writing lyrics from the heart as long as I can remember. Music is supposed to be about intensity and feeling, but there's no thinking behind the music that's out there today. My goal everytime I touch pencil to paper, drumstick to drum head, strum a sting, or scream a vocal is to get people to think, feel their true emotions again. That's something nobody does anymore....and not even music wise. In anything. People look for a simple answer and use their brain before their heart. I've always let my heart over-rule my mind and I always will. Emotion and feelings come before logic and your school book definition of right/correct. So all I'm saying is we need to open up our minds. I'm sick of being looked at as different or casted out for having an opinion and speaking my mind. 

JSH

1 Response to "Humanity is Slowly shutting down"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You made a tumblr? Really?

Post a Comment